J&J Bar Plus is an ISO 9001:2015 certified nickel and stainless alloy round bar distributors stocking over 18 grades of material.
As part of the Texas Pipe Family of Companies, J&J Bar Plus services global and local customers with round bar distribution.
We stock stainless and nickel round bar in multiple sizes across 18 different material grades, servicing OEM's, machine shops and other distributors in the oil and gas, refining and other heavy industrial markets. Anywhere there is a corrosive/erosive nature of material in a flow, high pressure application, or high heat environment, our industry experts are ready to assist you in providing the round bar products you need.
Grades include: 304/L, 316/H, Alloy 20, Duplex 2205, Super Duplex 2507, 254 SMO™, Alloy 200, Alloy 400, Alloy 600, Alloy 625, Alloy 800H/HP, Alloy 825, Alloy C276, 310/310S, 317L, 321/321H, 347/347H, 304H.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- ASTM, ASME, ANSL, EN, DFAR compliant
- Same-day cutting capability and 24 hour call out service
- Turnkey inventory stocking programs
- Testing and secondary heat-treating services offered
- Sourcing for plate, forgings, castings, pipe, fittings, and many exotic alloys such as titanium, stellite and ferralium
J&J Bar Plus stocks a full range of round bar from 0.5" - 10" diameter in the following grades: Alloy 20, Alloy 200, Alloy 400, Alloy 600, Alloy 625, Alloy 800H/HP, Alloy 825, Alloy C276,
Non-stocked alloys and sizes available for special requests.